Blog Archive

Saturday, May 5, 2012

I~ love little girls, they make me feel so bad.

Before we get started, I'd like to announce that I've recently gave the "Content Archive" and "Muzak" tabs long-needed update:
The archive has been updated with links to where I usually upload all my stuff, instead the outdated Mediafire folder.

The Muzak page has been stuffed full of embeds from the Cloud, the Tube, and BandCamp. The page is REALLY code heavy, so if you have a super slow connection, you'll want to be careful before you head in.

And now, here's some new stuff:



Here's a the latest remix of "Enter the Hero"! Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever put out a "regular" version; all the other ones were either remixes (like the FamiMix), or WIPs. So, I guess this would be the first one!


This is a cover of "Mayonaka no Door" by Liu Yi Fei I did with my sister a while back. I completely forgot that we did this...


After watching the latest P4:Arena trailer from ATLUS, I'd noticed that Teddie's voice was quite different, and that he didn't have his typical sense of humor. So, I decided to try and rectify the situation by doing my best (read: horrible sounding) impression of Teddie, bear puns included!

I've got one more video, however it's for the folks who're MATURE and are EXTREMELY attuned to anime culture: (In other words, all the kiddies can get lost, since this isn't for you. Anyone who's easily offended will probably want to skip this one too.)

First and foremost, I'd just like to say the following:
-Yes, I put together the video.
-No, I didn't do the song.
-Yes, the imagery originates from an adult work
-No, I'm not telling you where it's from
-No, I'm not telling you the artist is by
-No, I'm not into little girls
-Yes, I like the song by Oingo Boingo

The reasoning behind this is not to glorify perversion, but to accentuate a rather funny satire of a phenom. I thought the song was hilarious, and so decided to give it a visual that befit it. Got it? If anything, this thing was just an exercise in skill: I made this thing using Windows Movie Maker, AND without using any of the naughty bits. (Neither was easy, mind you.)

Personally, I'm actually rather sad that this is my most popular video. Granted, I've done a couple of songs with explicit lyrics, but I don't want people to think that this is all I'm about. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment