Blog Archive

Monday, May 7, 2012

I forgot where I left the keys to the doorframe of my mind.

Apparently the muzak tab's overhaul caused it to become extremely buggy. For now, I've reverted the SoundCloud widgets to their older versions, so hopefully that should alleviate some of the problem. If it contiunes to be an issue, I might have to revert to using a LONG listing of links, which would be rather lame.

In any case, here's something I forgot to share in the midst of all these shenanigans:

2011-1214a by (Un)BalNz'D
I've finally expanded this piece, giving it some structure. I think it's still missing something though, so I don't consider it done yet. I'm thinking about using "Keys to Doorframe of Mind" as the title.

However, it was built enough to allow for this:



This is something I came up while trying to expand on what I had above. I ended up tacking on a few accompaniments, and turned it into a catchy dance track. It... reminds me a little of the credit themes from the CAPCOM sound team of the late 90's...

PROTIP: The "Incomplete" in the song's title comes from the fact that the mix is based off of an incomplete song, not that the mix is incomplete.

Hmm... I think that title sounds cool. But as always, I need to get some sleep and have a refreshed mind before I make anything official.

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment