Blog Archive

Sunday, April 29, 2012

N-N-N-NEXT CONAN'S HINT!

I've got a couple new things for you guys today:

[MUSIC:]

Starting things off, here's a cover of "Dammit" by blink-182. It's one of the first songs I learned how to play on guitar, and I'm rather surprised I never bothered to cover this before. The official video's awesome too (just like all the others), and I highly suggest you watch it.


It's taken a while, but here's a new original song, this time featuring Luka Megruine on vocals! I think I've gotten a better grasp on the software after doing "Even if I'm Imaginary", since she sounds pretty good here. I don't know if I'll do a Miku flavored version this time around, since doing one of "Even if I'm Imaginary" was like going through phonetic hell... I think she compliments my style better though...

[VIDEOS:]

This playthrough was done for a friend to see if he had ever played this game (which as it turns out, he didn't). In all the times I've ever played this game, I don't think I ever got gypped out of the power-up part. Funky.

Coincidentally, I was going to record some Marvel vs. Capcom 1, or Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter, but due to a faulty recording method I eneded up settling on this game.


This is... I don't know what this is, dood.

Last (but definately not least), I have this. If you haven't watched it yet, I highly suggest that you do. No embed this time, since I plan on dedicating a whole post to this thing.

In closing, I'd like to say happy birthday to my dearest potato; you make me feel mad old, you do. I'm going to see if I can finish that P4A thing ASAP, though don't be surprised if it gets blocked like the last one...

No comments:

Post a Comment