Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy New Year of the Dragon

Happy New Y-

... wait, January is almost over?

Since uploads have been few and far between lately, I figure it'd be easier if I just group the month's activities into one post. And so:

New tracks:
World's End Dancehall (Mira ver.) by (Un)BalNz'D
Cover of wowaka's "World's Eng Dancehall", with vocals by Mira.

It Wasn't Me (Cover) by (Un)BalNz'D
Cover of Shaggy's "It Wasn't Me". This song has the best instrumental. So chill. So catchy.

So Sick (Cover) by (Un)BalNz'D
Cover of Ne-Yo's "So Sick". I used to listen to this song a lot in middle school.

2011-1214a by (Un)BalNz'D
Trying to make a catchy piano jam. It needs a lot of work.

World's End Dancehall (feat. (Un)BalNz'D) by (Un)BalNz'D
A cover of WED, with myself on vocals this time around. The fast part was fun.

2011-1226 by (Un)BalNz'D
It was the holiday season, so I felt like doing a seasonal themed track.

Heroes Have Their Days (WIP) by (Un)BalNz'D
When I wrote this, I was watching a lot of Batman, which gave me the urge to come up with a dramatic instrumental. I based the lyrics on saving others, wanting to be saved, superheroism, and the desire to become an exon of history.

Even If I'm Imaginary (ft. Luka Megurine) by (Un)BalNz'D
It was only a matter of time before I started working with Vocaloid. Truth be told, I wanted my first time to be with Miku.

Even If I'm Imaginary (ft. Miku Hatsune) by (Un)BalNz'D
... but there's very good reason why I chose Luka: Language Barriers. Sure, I tore them down when I made this, but doing so was like taking a trip to Phonetic Hell and back.
2012-0104a by (Un)BalNz'D
Sometimes, I wake up and say to myself, "I want to make a song". This is one of those songs.

On the subject of music, I've uploaded select tracks to the Tube, so if for some reason you can't hit up the Cloud, or frequent the Tube, you can now find some of my work there too.

New vids:


I really like Kinnikuman. I'm a sucker for classic 80's JUMP titles like this, JoJo, and Dragon Ball. Plus, it's amazing how the only things Kinnikuman related seen here in the U.S. are the little rubber figures (M.U.S.C.L.E.s), and the sequel Kinnikuman Nisei.

It's  a cover of a Christmas song that I uploaded on Christmas. I'm so special.

Bootfighter Windom XP is a giant mecha fighting game that handles like the PS2 Gundam games. It's actually pretty fun, and you can even make your own pilot (read: character who says stuff while you're fighting). The crazy part, is that it's online-capable, so you can enjoy giant mecha madness with some buddies online.
The X7 project is on indefinite hiatus because X7 itself is horrible; and playtesting this mod would be a nightmare since it'd take ages to get to the end of the game, let alone beat it several times to make sure everything's working. I'm not going to force myself to work on a game that nobody (including myself) really wants to play.

New doodles:
Just one this time.

And that's about it, save for a couple of new pictures I took. But, those will probably have to wait 'til another day. Until then...

See you later, Space Cowboys.

No comments:

Post a Comment