Blog Archive

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tonight on the Midnight Channel...

>You decided to watch the Midnight Channel...


I based the script off of Persona 4's U.S. english release, and got my SFX and BGM from the game itself and the OST repsectively.

Here's an outtake:


Go read the vid's commentary for my thoughts on the recording process.

Episode 6 by far was one of the best episodes, taking what was one of the best parts of the game and making it even better. The chase scene was absolutely epic, accentuated by Chie getting AND paying for a food order she phoned in earlier in the episode. The icing on the cake is that the chase is followed by a scene where the team catches their breath, as Yukiko asks Chie if the donburi (read: the food) she got was yummy, to which Chie responds to gleefully:
With the way the anime's going overboard on the Midnight Channel segments, I absolutely cannot wait to see Rise's segment. I mean, DOOOOOOOOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment