Blog Archive

Friday, July 29, 2011

WAYWAYPONWAYPONWAYWAY

Let it be known that there's no such thing as being too old to play with your toys:


I've always found Cap hurling his shield at people from behind his back while shouting "SHIELD SLASH" to be incredibly badass.


I'm putting away the mini hall of armors for a while, so I decided to take a picture of all the 4in armors together. I don't know how Wade snuck in there though.


Jazwares released a figure based on "classic" Sonic (circa '91) for Sonic's 20th, and I just had to grab him. They also made a "modern" Sonic too. However, that's not the one featured here alongside "classic" Sonic.


I had the figures, so I decided to throw together a 3-on-3 throwdown based on UMvC3. (Yes, that's X in there, AS HE SHOULD BE.)

On that note I take my leave, as I present to you this motivational poster I made inspired by Deadpool and MvC3.


Side-note: You cannot grasp the true form of Kyary Pyamu Pyamu's music video! Song's mad catchy though, but that's not surprising when you consider who produced the track...

Side-side-note: So I hear Erio's getting a nendoroidaption... I'll let Kirino express how I feel about this:

No comments:

Post a Comment