Blog Archive

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Risette

I am officially head over heels for Rise Kujikawa. Sorry Yukiko.

Just finished Rise and Yosuke's S.Links. Timing-wise, it's funny because I left Yosuke kinda hangin' for half a year, then picked him up to max him out just before summer ended. A week later, I get Rise's, who I managed to finish in only a month. The time it took me to finish both in-game was almost the same amount of time it took for their characters to grow on me.

But Rise... she's grown on me in a completely different fashion. I completely understand what it's like to lose yourself because of all the facades you wear daily. I know what it's like to forget who you are in the midst of trying to change yourself for the better.

I know what it's like to wonder which face is the real one. Maybe it's all of the above.

Yeah, life's kinda funny like that.

Side-note: Even if Rise's "confession" wasn't voiced like Yukiko's, it still drove me into a Kirino-esque frenzy. Still kinda wished that it WAS voiced though.

No comments:

Post a Comment