Blog Archive

Sunday, July 3, 2011

My blogpost can't possibly be this late!

I blame the lack of updates on this:


... and this:


I don't know why, but when I first heard about Denpa Onna, I mistakenly read it as "Densha Onna". So I ended up thinking that the show was about a boy and his mysteriously young looking aunt, and trains.

But thanks to EarthBound (of all things), I decided to watch a scene, then the opening, then an entire episode. Before I knew it, I watched 6 episodes back to back. I have to admit, I like the show. I also like Erio, but that's another matter entirely.

While I was at it, I also ended up grabbing OreImo (a.k.a. My Little Sister Can't Possibly Be This Cute!), and ended up liking that too. Yeah, I'm late. But hey, better late than never.

Side-note: I think I'm going to be late for work now. ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment