Blog Archive

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Electrically Eccentric and Adolescently Average


All good things must eventually come to an end...

I really like Denpa Onna. Despite the extremely abrupt and loose ending, I had a lot of fun with this series. I really hope the second season will be just as fun as this first one.

Ore no Imouto... now that one is a different story (no pun intended). I could sit here for hours wondering how to describe how amazingly fantastic and wonderful I think this series is, but instead I'll just make this one brief: There's no way my anime could be this moving.

So yeah. I think I found two new favorites.

Side-note: Coincidentally, Denpa Onna and Ore no Imouto were both originally published in Dengeki, just like Shakugan no Shana, which is another one of my favorite series. Small world.

Side-side-note: However, my first exposure to Dengeki happened to be MegaMan, specifically the Misadventures of Tron Bonne. In the Japanese version of the game, you could unlock the infamous Servbot #41, Dengeki, through Dengeki. Or something like that. Small world, small world.

No comments:

Post a Comment