Blog Archive

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Just one shot I'm locked away I'm hiding in the chamber

The WWW has failed to delete the world.

Right then, on to more pressing matters. So as I've said earlier, I've been doing a few things here and there whilst collecting figures. However, since my updates typically span several spots across the net, it's hard to keep track of what's new and where. So, I've finally got off my lazy rear and brought them all together in this one spot:

[DOODLES:]
Here's a doodle of Shana I did for someone's birthday.
This is a crayon drawing of Deadpool eating a cupcake.
This is a drawing of Mira done in MSPaint and Flash.

[MUZAK:]
This one's based on an extra from the legendary web series Kidd Radd.
This one's also based on an extra from the legendary web series Kidd Radd.
This is WIP songlation of Okotowari Shimasu.

[VIDEOS:]
This is a video showcasing my Zero vocal mod for MegaMan X4 for the PC.
This is a video showcasing my X vocal mod for MegaMan X4 for the PC.
This is a music video of Ellegarden's "Bored of Everything".
This is a video done for school, which I don't believe I've ever posted here.
This is a flash video based on the novel "The Alechemist" That was done for school. I don't think I posted this here either.

Lastly, I'd like to give a shout out to USO WORKS, an aspiring team of artists who make cool stuff, like the music video mentioned earlier in this post. They're cool, so click on that link up there to check 'em out.

So yeah, I'll catch you cool cats later, I have to get to work now.

Side-note: Operate Shooting Star is so much fun. Not knowing japanese is not.

Side-side-note: EXE 5 DS sounds so much better in japanese. Sorry Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment