Blog Archive

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Putting the PRO in Procrastination!

RockMan Complete Works just got released to the PSN stateside!

... JUST "RockMan Complete Works" though, which means you're only getting the first game. Just one. (Pun not intended.)

I am now torn as to whether or not I'm going to shell $5.99 USD to get this... Knowing Capcom, if I wait a bit then maybe they'll release the other games in the series, and then add a special combo download deal that'll save me a few dollars...

Just think, RockMan 1-6 Complete Works, 9, AND 10 all on one system, and a portable RockMan 1-6 to boot! That's pretty swanky. Just throw in MegaMan Legends 1&2 and I'll be set!

... oh, were you looking for actual content? Don't worry! I actually have something this time! It's not much though...

Side-note: There's a set of Image Albums for K-ON!! too?! This is why nothing ever gets accomplished around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment