Blog Archive

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Busy B's.

NO UPDATES DUE TO REAL LIFE MAKING ME BUSY.

... again?!

Side-note: Oh how I enjoy the feeling of opening up a new collectable, especially when it's one you've been wanting for years. Pictures? Maybe later.

Side-side-note: I really ought to get around to finishing P4.

Side-side-side-note: WHY WON'T YOU GIVE ME THE (BEST) ENDING THAT I DESERVE PSP2?! WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY-

Side-side-side-side-note: I really wish P4 was portable. Portable Yukiko and Rise? Yessssssssss. Maybe I'll have to settle for P3P...

Side-side-side-side-side-note: Speaking of stuff I'd like on my PSP, I really want Brave Fencer Musashi on there. I'd also like RockMan 8 too. That'd be nice. *Sigh*

Side-side-side-side-side-side-note: Kunio Daiundōkai DS was localized and released stateside... huh. Gotta nab that sometime.

Side-side-side-side-side-side-side-note: As much as I like Zero 2, I'm kinda sick of seeing Elpizo there.

No comments:

Post a Comment