Blog Archive

Sunday, September 12, 2010

EXE Paperchild Revisited

Updated the devART page with a few shots of the EXE paperchild I made back in October of last year.

Out of all of the paperchildren I've made, I think EXE is the best I've made.

In other news, I've finished writing a decent song! Recording'll be coming sometime whenever whatever.

Also, I finally popped that copy of Kirby: Squeak Squad I've had sitting on my desk for a while. It's a fun game, but it's a little on the short side. I managed to blow through the game and earn 100% within 2-3 days. It's kinda like a cross between Kirby's Adventure/Nightmare in Dreamland and The Great Cave Offensive, which are also both great games. I just wish the game lasted a little bit longer, or had more to do. I really wish I got a chance to play with some of the powers a bit more, especially with their upgrades.

... especially the sword upgrade, the Ice and Spark swords were bangin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment