Blog Archive

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Liiiiiiightbuuuulb.

Let's play catch-up.

Despicable Me is a good movie. The track of the same name is just as awesome. I like it as much as Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, if not a tad bit more. (Translation: I like it a looooot.)

I finally got my motorcycle license. Yessssssssssssss. Not more needs to be said about how awesome this is.

Phantasy Star Portable 2's demo is out. 'Lil Mira is having a blast running around and bashing things with her over-sized sword with Emilia. Can't wait for the Miku codes, that should make things 2x as awesome. (And since we're talking about PSP games and vocaloid, I REALLY wish they'd bring over Project Diva 2nd.)

If you haven't heard, K-ON!! is ending soon. I seriously need to catch up on K-ON!!. On that note, the full version of NO, Thank You! is cool. The B-Side Girls in Wonderland is also very catchy. (This is another PSP game I'd like to see, but I'd perfer the J voices.)

The Super Top Secret Project has somewhat slowed, but we're still grinding away. I hope to have another preview up soon... Soloing a big project like this can be rather daunting... how does ZUN do it??

Finally, I've done a small update to the MvCX page.

No comments:

Post a Comment