Blog Archive

Thursday, July 8, 2010

If Challenge Had A Taste, You'd be Quite Delicious.

Finally scored a copy of NO MORE HEROES. This game is wicked trippin' sweet.

You can see some in-depth thoughts about the game here.

I can't believe I've already blown 11+ hours on this thing. I know for a fact that the majority of that time was spent on dumpster diving, money farming, and upgrades, and I only enjoyed 2 out of the 3. ._. But on the bright side, money farming gives me the opportunity to play with the power-upgraded Tsubaki Mk. III some more. It's definately worth the wait and cost. The style Travis exhibits while weilding the Mk. III puts Dante and Vergil to shame...! The only thing I wish the Mk. III had would be the beat attacks built into the Katana Combo, like the Mk. I.

In any case, I can't wait to get to the next match since I get to face Bad Girl and hear "Pleather for Breakfast".

I think I'm going to lose the bowel control...

No comments:

Post a Comment