Blog Archive

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Hello, Hello, It's a New World

Hi there.

To everyone coming from T_is_for_Tony, I'd like to say "welcome back". It's been a while, hasn't it?

To all you new people who're rather confused as to why I'm writing an introductory post even though I've got entries that date back to '08, I have some explaining to do, don't I? (I probably have to explain myself to the older readers too.)

So, what is this "T_is_for_Tony" you ask? Well, just read this if you want the majority of the story. Bottom line, it's my old blog at Xanga. During the school year, I got some experience working with Blogger, and decided to move over here since I grew to like working with Blogger much better.

So then, what is "(Un)BalNz'D" you ask? It's like... well did you even look at the banner up there? That's exactly what "(Un)BalNz'D" is; it's my portfolio of peculiar projects. I enjoy making creative works, whether it's music, doodling, or even voice and video work. This blog's my little spot the web where I can share those with people, as well update people on what I'm working.

Plus, I tend to geek about things every now and then, so there's also a bit of entertainment there too.

What do I get out of it, you ask? Well for the most part, I get experience. It also helps when I get comments and critiques on my work, and that further adds to the experience and improvement process. So it's pretty much win-win whenever I put something up!

In any case, welcome to "(Un)BalNz'D", and I hope you enjoy your stay here!

No comments:

Post a Comment