Blog Archive

Friday, December 19, 2008

She pays me with meatballs.

Today's update:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/12/21/539592/Recordings/dedicatedtomygirlfriend.mp3

It's another recording of "Dedicated To My Girlfriend". I wonder if there's a cure for uber-suck-ish singing skills?

I freaking sound like I'm dying. Blargh.

In other news...

School let out early today due to snow, and I was amazingly happy! But my amazing happy went away when I had to shovel the driveway. It sucked, since there was a lot of slosh and sleet buildup.

But on the bright side, I got some cake for helping the nice lady who lives next door. That totally made up for the fact that I shoveled TWO driveways. However, it didn't change the fact that I was amazingly soaked when I got inside.

Afterward I played around with Four of Five's "School's in Session". I might do a cover when I don't feel so lazy.

Go listen to "Heather". It's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment