Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My personal to-do list. (In No Particular Order)

-Finish my new song.

-Find a way to play it without sounding awkward.

-Finish Sonic Adv. 3. I've finally found a fun platformer! =D

-Find a girl to crush on that is not one of the following:

-Liking someone else

-From another school

-An upperclassman

-An underclassman

-Already has a Boyfriend

-Not ugly

-Transfer all Chao to Sonic Adventure 2

-Name all chao

-Name them after the order they were born

-Finish Homework

-Get Track Stuff

-Charge Gameboy

-Get an actual update for this blog

-So I guess I need to finish that song/make up something new.

-Do Laundry

-Read book for english

-Make a to-do list I won't even bother finishing.

-Comically curse life in blog

-Whine about stuff.

-Brag about PSAT scores



I got a 1680 on a practice SAT. It states I'm 90% more awesome than most sophmores at writing and critical reading. WOO-HOO!

But a bunch of other people got over 2000 at another school. Not woo-hoo.

In other news, WHY DO ALL THE GIRLS I LIKE, LIKE SOMEONE ELSE??? ._.

Something tells me those bulletins and chain letters weren't joking. Sometimes I wonder if I should just be like a caveman, shout "YOU. ME. RELATIONSHIP.", hit her in the head with a club, and then drag her off by her hair.

... nah. I don't have a club =p

No comments:

Post a Comment