Blog Archive

Friday, December 26, 2008

I. Do. Not. Want. To. Wake. Up. At. Six. Forty. Five. In. The. Morning.

I spent my Christmas watching a Hanukkah movie... go fig.

I've got a special update for you guys. I've dusted off my deviantART and posted FIVE whole pages of a comic I've been working on, "ANOTHER RUNAWAY".

In the near future, a company has progressed society with outstanding achievements and discoveries in the field of technology and genetics, however the public isn't aware of exactly how these discoveries were made; and a lone youth sets out to find out the truth and expose it.

OR.

A comic about people with x-men like powers trying to find out where they got them.

Go check 'em out, and tell me what you think.

By the way, late happy holidays folks. I've got a drawing coming up soon, so look forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment