Blog Archive

Monday, December 8, 2008

Chill out, what'cha yellin' for?

Cover of "Complicated" by Avril Lavigne:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/12/21/539592/Recordings/avril%20lavigne%20-%20complicated.mp3

This is just a test to see if I could sing at a lower octave... though the accent is accidental =p

By the way, recording yourself playing is a GREAT way to improve yourself, if you're willing to take the time to go over what you've played. It's especially cool because you can go over mistakes that you normally wouldn't notice while performing. One reason I like to record myself while playing, is so that I can practice running through a song from start to finish; with little to no mistakes.

... of course... I'm still working on that last one... lol

So if you wanna record yourself, go right ahead, even if you think you sound terrible. If you can identify mistakes, then you can figure out what you need to fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment